Wednesday, April 12, 2006

First Kisses

Silas was at our house when I got home from work on Monday. His mother was experimenting with hair color, so we kept him out from under her feet for a while.

When it got time for us to return him, we told him we had to go Bye-Bye.

Silas stooped down by our small bookcase, picked-up the ceramic squirrel that lives there, and gave it a kiss.

We got the squirrel several years ago when her grandmother passed away. It has sat on different shelves of our small bookcase ever since then.

Silas has been attracted to the squirrel since he could crawl.

I've only had to glue it together once.

Silas has been giving us good-bye kisses for about a couple months now, I suppose.

When I mentioned for her to look at our grandson, Silas said, "Bye", stooped down, picked-up the squirrel and again gave it a kiss.

I guess that's as much as he can do since we had the cat move away.

No comments: