Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Rollin'

Okay.

Got the front room done. She said before I put the books back on the shelves to get the dust off the tops of 'em. So I vacuumed. Then I decided to vacuum the rest as I took them off the shelves rather than as I put them back. Prep time increased dramatically. The time it took to paint the wall was insignificant in comparison to cleaning the books, moving the books, moving the shelves, taping the drop cloth and door frame. But it's done. None of the other rooms have that many things to move before re-painting...

So I got back to my computer in the late afternoon. Continued my walk through the Callister Collection. By the time I called it a night, I'd gone through about 180 documents and had added or updated records for 369 people. Only 894 documents left. Another good project to do in my spare time. Another rock on the pile.

No comments: