Monday, April 04, 2005

Free Time

Missed my regular bus.

Time to get this thing going again.

I've been going through a period of intense contemplation. Much too personal to include in this forum. Sorry.

But, despite the continued gray days and marvelous precipitation, I'm content and pleased with things over all.

Family is a blessing.

So is music.

It was good to see the Pope released from his labors. He'd been going since I was on my mission 26 years ago. I've had several different occupations since that time. He's entitled to a change. I'd love to sit in on his PPI with Father. It would be an interesting discussion.

Conference time is always a time for introspection and renewed efforts to implement the counsel we've heard. The prophet looks and sounds more robust than he has in some time. Light bulbs always burn brightest just before they finish their jobs. Pray for the prophet.

No comments: